GrandCamp Video Resources
Videos with Discussion Questions
Superbook – These videos found on YouTube introduce children to Biblical stories and characters from both the Old and New Testaments. In our experience, children and grandchildren give these videos five-stars (*****).
The Miracles of Jesus
We have chosen Miracles of Jesus because it helps children know the Jesus they are praying to a little more. It will also show the power and authority that Jesus has over sickness, disease and nature.
- What miracles did You see take place in the video?
- What miracle did you like seeing the most?
- What do we learn about Jesus from this video?
- Why did these miracles take place?
- Have you ever seen God answer prayer…your prayers?
- Spend some time sharing about God’s power and how you have seen him work in your life and in the life of others.
The Torchlighters Series on Christian Missionaries – Watching the Torchlighters Series, found on Youtube, is a fun way for children to learn about God’s power and love through true stories of men and woman who have been called by God to reach people all over the world.
We have chosen this story about George Muller because it shows us how God provides and answers prayer. We recommended that you preview the video before you show it so you may ask some follow up questions and share some stories of answered prayer that you know of.
CAUTION: This video does show the reality of orphans and child workers. It may be best NOT to show it to young children or watch it before bed.
- What kind of prayers were answered in this story? How were prayers answered?
- How did God provide for the needs of the children…how did God provide for the orphanage?
- How many answered prayers can you remember in the story?
- What did we learn about prayer from this story? What did we learn about how to pray?
- What do we learn about God from this story?
- What was your favorite part of this story?
- We hope that you will pray for the needs of others and know you can pray for your needs and desires to because God loves all His Children and wants them to be taken care of. Thank God that we can pray and that He does answer prayer.