Do some of the following questions sound familiar…
- Who hires the assistant?
- Who elects the vestry?
- Does the congregation approve the parish budget at the annual meeting?
- Must a parish financially support the mission of the diocese?
- What do we get for the money we give to the diocese?
Finally! A resource that answers these questions and many more – The Vestry Handbook!
For a copy of the current Vestry Handbook, click the button below.
The Vestry Handbook covers topics such as:
- Understanding the Role and Work of the Vestry
- Managing the Temporal Affairs of the Parish
- Resources of the Diocese
- Deanery Assignments
- Diocesan Institutions, Staff, and Policies
For comments or questions, please contact Susan Burns (843) 722-4075 or email@example.com