Join ADOSC student ministry leaders for an intentional coaching cohort this Fall!
Why Coaching Cohorts?
Your role is to equip the saints for the work of ministry, not do the work of ministry on behalf of the saints. However, in the day-to-day work of youth/student ministry, it’s easy to take on more roles than you delegate. This cohort exists to dwell in the love of God as a student minister, learn how to better-steward your ministry + ministry teams, and lead generatively for the sake of the Gospel.
What are Coaching Cohorts?
This coaching circle has three main phases, each geared towards cultivating healthy ministry teams:
1) Discovering a ministry planning framework that begins with clarifying values, vision, mission, and strategy (in that order!).
2) Developing and refining a ministry action plan with a clear discipleship pathway for your ministry.
3) Deploying your ministry plan with your team/s for Spring 2024.
How Do Coaching Cohorts Work?
- Register here!
- Connect with and begin praying for your cohort members.
- Work through the ‘Clarifying Values’ workbook before session 1.
- Join session one from 1-4p (EST) on Friday, September 15th.
- Develop your Ministry Action Plan (MAP) over the next month.
- Meet with Hunter one-on-one as you develop your MAP.
- Attend session two from 1-4p (EST) on Friday, October 27th.
- Begin sharing the MAP with your ministry team and shape your Spring 2024 ministry plan together.
- Keep praying, run your MAP plan, adjust along the way, and meet with Hunter one-on-one during Spring 2024 to keep refining your plan!
Who Can Join a Coaching Cohort?
This coaching circle is FREE, but attendance for both sessions is required. You must be an ADOSC student ministry leader (lay + ordained, part-time + full-time + volunteer are all welcome!). You must also have or be building a ministry team to participate in this cohort.
Where Do Coaching Cohorts Meet?
Each session will meet on Zoom to make it accessible for all our student ministers in ADOSC. (We know: a long Zoom call can be the worst, but I promise it will be engaging and helpful for your role!)