- This event has passed.
Clergy Family Picnic
May 28, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Once again, Bishop Mark and Allison Lawrence invite all clergy and their families to the Annual Memorial Day Picnic Monday, May 28!
- Picnic Pavilion at St. Christopher Camp & Conference
- 11:00 am through the afternoon!
- Grilled Hot Dogs and Hamburgers will be provided—
- PLEASE BRING A SALAD OR DESSERT TO SHARE WITH A CROWD!
- Bring your sunscreen and beach gear and make a day of it.
Overnight Lodging Option:
A Clergy Retreat Rate is available ($50 per night/clergy +$5/per extra family member) for Sunday and Monday night.
Note: This does not include Monday breakfast or the use of any meeting room space in Jamie’s Lodge. (They suggest you “group up” and split the large meeting room space rental). NO FOOD or DRINK is allowed in lodge rooms—Contact Rhonda Myers directly to reserve your room today.